Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hake's Shopping Spree

My first entry for the League of Extraordinary Bloggers: Most of these are for sentimental reasons.

Go on a fictional shopping spree at Hake’s current auction #209 to make your collection a little more amazing.


THE INCREDIBLE HULK" BOXED MEGO ACTION FIGURE.

I had this as a kid after my godmother grabbed it for me while I was shopping with her. It was out of the package and thought we would be busted for stealing it. I tried to put it back. She diligently paid for it and I still remember to this day.



GI JOE 12" VINTAGE TRAINING CENTER IN BOX WITH BOXED MAN OF ACTION FIGURE.

My brother and I had this when we were kids. Hours and hours of entertainment.



STAR WARS EARLY BIRD PACKAGE WITH RARE LUKE SKYWALKER WITH DOUBLE-TELESCOPING LIGHTSABER.

Who wouldn't want this.




STAR WARS - IMPERIAL TROOP TRANSPORTER" BOXED BATTERY-OPERATED VEHICLE

One of my favorite Christmas presents of all time.


IDEAL KNIGHT OF DARKNESS ACTION FIGURE IN BOX

I remember getting this "cheap knock off" for a friend for his birthday. But to this day, I still remember it - it looked so cool.



Bonus - I set a limit of 5, but then couldn't resist.

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - IG-88 LARGE SIZE ACTION FIGURE

Never had it.Always wanted it. Saw a friend get it for a birthday gift. Was sad to see the 12 inch line stop back in the day, but happy what has happened since with Kenner, Hasbro, and Sideshow.


MARX WYATT EARP PROTOTYPE FIGURE


I still collect some playsets and loved Tombstone with Kurt Russell...so a prototype Wyatt Earp would be pretty damn cool.


As for other League members.

Glad I saw someone else grab the Ideal Knight of Darkness.


"Awesome crap." I love it.





6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the League George, nice SW selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the GI Joe tower. I remember getting that for Christmas one year.
    And welcome to the League!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Welcome to The League!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picks! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Wyatt Earp prototype is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I ever took the time to offically welcome you to the League... and since this was your first League Post, thought I'd do it here! Excellent Hake's choices, and WELCOME!!!

    ReplyDelete