Saturday, August 8, 2015

Marvel Legends - The Ant Man Series

I haven't seen the Ant-Man movie yet. I really want to. When you have kids, Ant-Man often gets vetoed by the Minions movie, which was pretty corny and entertaining anyway.

At least I got ahold of the Marvel Legends Ant-Man series. This is a really nice set that has a great Ultron Build-A-Figure as a part of the series. The Ultron comes from the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie. Interesting that they did him as a BAF, and not his own figure, but who cares.

Anyway, this series includes the movie Ant-Man, Wasp, Bulldozer, Tigershark, the Grim Reaper and Giant Man (who is the same size as everyone else). No worries though. I think what I liked the most about this set was Bulldozer who completes the Wrecking Crew set. He was teased as a chase figure a few years back but never materialized, until now. And he is an impressive figure. I also liked the Tigershark figure because he looks cool and his name is cool. I don't know much about him - will have to consult the oracle - otherwise known as the Marvel Encyclopedia.

Anyway - here they are. Soon, I will unpackage them to add more to the blog and build the Ultron as well.



















No comments:

Post a Comment