Saturday, October 1, 2016

Star Wars Rogue One Force Friday Haul

Can you believe it's October? Where has this year gone? It's been flying which means we are getting closer and closer to the Star Wars Rogue One movie. I am more excited for Rogue One than Force Awakens and I was pretty jazzed for that.

September 30th was Force Friday, where Rogue One merchandise was officially released. I did not go to Midnight Madness (too old). I did manage to hit Toys R Us, Walmart, and Target on my way to work and came up with a pretty good haul. I managed to find all the 3-3/4 inch figures and vehicles. The six inch Black Series was difficult to find. The 3-3/4" 2 packs were hard to find as well. I lucked out as I came across the last two.

I did not find the Toys R Us exclusive Black Series Hovertank Pilot. Bummer. Was really hoping to snag that bad boy. Patience young Jedi.

So let's start with the 3-3/4 inch figures. A decent lineup. There are some Rebels figures mixed in there. I did not get Stormtrooper disguise Kanan, and also didn't get the Kylo Ren.


I love that they are continuing with the artwork from Force Awakens packaging.




















2 Pack Figures Sets - These are awesome!












And now the vehicles.

















Finally, the loose figures.
 


My favorite character so far!














2 comments:

  1. Wow! I couldn't afford much, but plan to get most of the figures. I got Kanan, Jyn, and Sabine. My favorite of the ones I got is actually Kanan but because I like disguise figures. Out of all the figures my fav is the Moroff 2 pack because I really want him lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moroff is my favorite as well. Looks so cool. Nice to see a figure with so much mass. I like his bio as well. Out of five stores now, I only saw the one pack. I got lucky. Really looking forward to this movie.

      Delete